Are you more clear on the different types of Power of Attorney now?
For HDB or Private Property POA, you can fill up the Form for Power of Attorney (HDB or Private Property) to expedite the process.
Generally the process of appointing a POA is as follows:
- Contact us with your requirements or fill up the Form for POA (Property) if applicable.
- We will get back to you as soon as possible to collect and verify your details.
- Once your information is verified, we will start to prepare your POA.
- The POA should be ready for your signature in 1 to 3 days time at our office.
- Thereafter, your POA will be submitted for filing in the Supreme Court.
- Finally, you will be contacted for collection of the POA once the Court approves the filing,
Please feel free to contact us for any enquiries that you might have.